SP Powerworld ADVR-440
Hybrid Analog/Digital Single Phase sensing Automatic Voltage Regulator - Compatible with Stamford AS440 AVR
The SP Powerworld ADVR-440 Compatible Voltage Regulator is a direct replacement for the Original Stamford AS440 E000-24403 AVR* The ADVR-440 is also Compatible with the following Stamford models:
SA465 - SA465-2 - E000-24652.
Accepted worldwide as the only Quality and Legal aftermarket replacement. It's been designed to work in exactly the same way and operates at the same performance. It’s the same size, function and has the same wiring connections, it also comes with 12 months warranty.
Ex stock - shipped Worldwide.
For GBP, EURO or USD pricing please contact us:
Sales: [email protected]
Office: [email protected]
Tel: +44 (0)115 923 2568 (United Kingdom)
Tel: (24-hour) +44 (0)7484709956 (United Kingdom)
*All manufacturer names, numbers, symbols and descriptions are used for reference purpose only and do not imply that any part is the product of these manufacturers.
- Digital Voltage Sensing & Under Frequency Protection circuits to reduce thermal drift
- Soft start voltage ramping
- Over excitation protection
- Quadrature Droop Input for parallel operation
- EMI suppression
- Built in high capacity fuse
* Sensing Input - Voltage 90 to 130 Vac @110 Vac 1 phase 2 wire (Average Reading) - Voltage 180 to 260 Vac @220 Vac 1 phase 2 wire * Power Input - Frequency 50 / 60 Hz (Jumper setting) Voltage 40 to 300 Vac 1 phase 2 wire * Excitation Output - Frequency 40 to 60 Hz Continuous 63 Vdc 4A @ 220 Vac 1 phase Max. 90 Vdc 7.5A for 10 seconds * Excitation Resistance - Min. 15 Ω Max. 100 Ω * Fuse Spec: Slow blow 5 x 20 mm 6.3A * External Volts Adjustment +/-10% with 1 kΩ 1 watt trimmer potentiometer * Build Up Voltage At residual voltages greater than 5 Vac, 25 Hz * Soft Start Ramp Time 4 seconds +/-10% * Volts Regulation Less than +/-0.5% (with 4% engine governing) * Response Time Less than 20 milliseconds * Quadrature Droop Input Max. sensitivity 0.07A for 5% droop Max. input 0.33A * Analogue Voltage Input +/-5 Vdc or +10 Vdc , 5% @ 1 Vdc * Under Frequency Protection (Factory Setting) 50 Hz system presets knee point at 45 Hz 60 Hz system presets knee point at 55 Hz * Over Excitation Protection Set point 20 to 55V @ 110V Set point 40 to 110V @ 110V * Static Power Dissipation Max. 4 watts * EMI Built-in Harmonic suppression * Voltage Thermal Drift Less than 1.5% from -40 to +70 °C * Under Frequency Knee Point Thermal Drift Less than +/-0.1 Hz from -40 to +70 °C * Operating Temperature -40 to +70 °C * Storage Temperature -40 to +85 °C * Relative Humidity Max. 95% * Vibration 5.5 Gs @ 60 Hz * Dimensions 135.0 (L) x 100.0 (W) x 45.0 (H) mm 5.31 (L) x 3.94 (W) x 1.77 (H) inch * Weight 405 g +/-2% 0.89 lb +/-2%