Residential Automatic Transfer Switch
The ATS2PC0125 is a brand new modularized design ATS Automatic Transfer Switch with enclosure. Ideal for residential power systems with rated current of 125A and rated voltage 110 VAC or 220 VAC single phase to choose from. It can electrically or manually operated and all parts are made with UL 94V-0 plastic for highest safety standards.
For GBP, EURO or USD Pricing please contact us:
Sales: [email protected]
Office: [email protected]
Telephone: +44 (0) 115 923 2568 (United Kingdom)
+44 (0) 1780 753540
- Modular design for installation next to switch or on the door
- Electrically or Manually Operated, Mechanically Held Contacts
- Adjustable Time Delay on Neutral
- Compact Size with User-Friendly Status LED Display
- Monitor normal source over and under voltages
- Built-in 7-Days With/Without Load Exerciser
- Made with UL 94V-0 plastic
- Build-in Neutral lug module
- Designed for cell-phone industry or home ATS applications
|Model NO.||ATS2PC0125-11 / ATS2PC0125-22|
|Rated Voltage||540 VAC|
|Rated Current||125 Amp|
|Rated Frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Transfer||Double Throw Type|
|Operating Current||2.0A @ 220V / 4.0A @ 110V|
|Rated Short-Time Current||3.0 KA / 1 sec. @ 250 VAC|
|Short Circuit Peak Value||7.5 KA|
|Life||> 6000 Times / with Load|
|Rated Operating Voltage||TCS2P125-11 : 90~140 VAC
TCS2P125-22 : 180~270 VAC
|Over Volt Setting||110 to 530 VAC (Adjustable)|
|Over Volt Reset||Below 10 VAC of the OV setting|
|Under Volt Setting||80 to 470 VAC (Adjustable)|
|Under Volt Reset||Exceed 10 VAC of the UV setting|
|Adjustable Time Delay||TDEN : 0~99 sec.
TDNE : 0~99 sec.
TDEC : 0~99 sec.
TDES : 0~30 sec.
TDOFF : 1~20 sec.
|Normal ON Capacity||7A @ 250 VAC Max.|
|Standby ON Capacity||7A @ 250 VAC Max.|
|Remote Start Capacity||6A @ 277 VAC / 6A @ 28 VDC Max.|
|Power Consumption||< 1W|
|Panel Cut-Out||47.0 x 162.0 ±0.5 mm|
|Environment||Operation Temperature||-10~70 °C|
|Storage Temperature||-20~80 °C|
|Dimensions||370.0 (H) x 300.0 (W) x 145.0 (D) mm|
|Weight||9.0 Kg ±2%|
- Frequent operations.
- Motor loads or mixed loads including motors, resistive loads and up to 30% incandescent lamp.