MX341 Automatic Voltage Regulator - Genuine and made in the United Kingdom.
MX341-2 - E000-23412 - E000-23412/1P
Ex stock - shipped Worldwide.
We can also offer pricing in GBP, USD & EURO - please contact us for a full quotation with DHL shipping cost.
Sales: [email protected]
Office: [email protected]
Tel: +44 (0)115 923 2568 (United Kingdom)
Tel: (24-hour) +44 (0)7484709956 (United Kingdom)
Product Description: MX341 is a two phase sensed Automatic Voltage Regulator and forms part of the excitation system for a brush-less generator. Excitation power is derived from a three-phase permanent magnet generator (PMG), to isolate the AVR control circuits from the effects of nonlinear loads and to reduce radio frequency interference on the generator terminals. Sustained generator short circuit current is another feature of the PMG system.
- Voltage Regulation * 3 Phase PMG Power Input
- For Use In Parallel Operation
- Adjustable EXC TRIP, DIP, TRIM & DROOP Functions
- Soft Start Voltage Ramping
- Under Frequency Roll Off Protection
- UFRO & Over Excitation LED Indicators